Ramen Noodle Stir Fry Recipe
This recipe is SO easy and low-budget that you AND your family will enjoy it. The variations that can be done with this simple recipe is endless! See how many different ways you can enjoy it!
Serves 3-6 Adults
- 2-3 packages of Chicken flavored Ramen Noodles
- 1 can of 5 oz or 10 oz Chicken
- 1 small package of your favorite frozen vegetables
- 2-4 Tablespoons of Stir Fry Sauce (depending on how saucy and how much flavor you want)
Open ramen noodle packages, set flavor packets to the side. Put noodles and frozen vegetables in large pot. Add water until water level reaches just above noddles ande vegetables. Boil on medium high heat until noodles and vegetables are to desired softness. While cooking, drain water from chicken, set to the side. Drain water from noodles and vegetables. Place noodles and vegetables back into the pot, set heat to low. Add chicken, one package of seasoning from ramen noodles (any more than that and it's too much for my family.), and two tablespoons of stir fry sauce. Heat and stir well. Taste before serving. If you feel it needs more flavor, add more stir fry sauce or seasoning from another seasoning packet. Add small amounts at a time until you find the desired taste. Make note of it for future reference!
Serve and enjoy! For added fun, give everyone chopsticks and let them practice eating with them! If you want more with this meal, cook up some frozen egg rolls in the microwave to go with it.
There are so many variations to this recipe that I am only going to list some of our favorites. If you come up with other ideas that are not listed here, please comment below and let us know about them! WE LOVE NEW IDEAS!
- Shrimp Ramen Noodles with canned shrimp
- Beef Ramen Noodles with any kind of beef
- Oriental Ramen Noodles with any kind of meat or seafood
- Pork Ramen Noodles with canned ham or cut up left over pork
- Use a frozen package of oriental stir fry vegetables
- Add a can of mushrooms or even fresh mushrooms
- Use teriyaki sauce instead of stir fry sauce
- For condiments use Soy Sauce, Teriyaki Sauce, Chinese Hot mustard, sesame oil, or anything else oriental in nature.